Audison bit DRC – DRC controller for bit Ten can also be used with bit One and bit TenD
DRC is the digital interface between the bit processors and the user. DRC mounted in the vehicle dashboard with bit Ten D processor, provides:
– ability to select between main, aux and optical inputs
– control of master volume, subwoofer volume, balance & fader
– ability to choose between 2 or 4 user-defined memory presets
– for equalizer, crossover and time alignment settings.
– control of the Audison Thesis amplifiers system when these are installed in the same system.