Hertz HCP 2X – Hertz High Compact Power Stereo Amplifier 400 Watts RMS into 2 Ohms
HCP 2X is a brand new stereo car audio amplifier, 800W amplifier, designed to expand or modify with maximum easiness the factory system: featuring pre-amplified (Pre-In) inputs as well as high-level (Speaker-In) inputs, for connection with any head units.
All the Hertz Compact Power amplifiers are assembled with high-quality components and feature a complete and by-passable crossover system. The dissipation system is optimized with the heat being transferred to the heat sink and then dissipated through the sides of the amplifier.
With HCP 2X high power systems can be realized: settable both in mono, to drive the subwoofer, and together with another amplifier, for more complex systems; it also features a Bass Boost filters (0 ÷ 12 dB) to enhance low frequencies.
- Channel mode 2 – 1
- Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC
- 2 Ch: 120 W x 2 (4Ω)
- 2 Ch: 200 W x 2 (2Ω)
- 1 Ch: 400 W x 1 (4Ω)
- Filters (Hi-Pass 50 ÷ 3200 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct)(Lo-Pass 50 ÷ 3200 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct)
- Distortion – THD (100Hz @ 4Ω) 0,03 %
- S/N Ratio (A weighted @ 1V) 105 dB
- Damping factor (100Hz @ 4Ω) 300
- Size W x D x H mm (in.) 315 x 190 x 50 (12.40 x 7.48 x 1.97)
- The extruded aluminum heatsink provides high efficiency thermal performance; using the top side of the heatsink to effectively dissipate the heat generated by the electronic components. The internal temperature remains constant at all power levels.
- Large array of filters customized for each model, to achieve maximum versatility: Lo-Pass, Hi-Pass, Band-Pass, Full Range, Subsonic, Bass Boost, Phase and Mono. Filtered pre-amplified outputs along with multiple adjustments are featured on the HCP 1D, offering the user endless connection possibilities with any source.
- Special balanced input circuitry rejects electro-magnetic disturbances present on the Pre-amplified or Speaker level inputs. Power supply stage features a multiple winding transformer and Low-ESR 105.
- Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function, automatically turns the amplifier on and off with the OEM radio; eliminates the need for a remote signal from the source when using the Speaker-In. This function can also be disabled.