Hertz HCP 4 – Hertz High Compact 380W Power 4-Channel Car Audio Amplifier
Hertz HCP 4 is an amplifier designed to reproduce any musical genres with four separate channels for multiple configurations. Pre-amplified (Pre-In) inputs and high-level (Speaker-In) inputs allow for connection with any head units. Built to work both in mono, as part of a three-channel system with sub and front, and in stereo for a powerful two-channel system, HCP 4 is a unique model in terms of versatility!
All the Hertz Compact Power amplifiers are assembled with high-quality components and feature a complete and by-passable crossover system. The dissipation system is optimized with the heat being transferred to the heat sink and then dissipated through the sides of the amplifier.
- Channel mode 4 – 3 – 2
- Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC
- 4 Ch: 65 W x 4 (4 Ω)
- 4 Ch: 95 W x 4 (2 Ω)
- 3 Ch: 65 W x 2 (4 Ω) + 190 W x 1 (4 Ω)
- 3 Ch: 95 W x 2 (2 Ω) + 190 W x 1 (4 Ω)
- 2 Ch: 190 W x 2 (4 Ω)
- Filters (Bypass)(Hi-Pass A/B: 80 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.)(Lo-Pass A/B: 50 ÷ 500 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.)
- Distortion – THD (100Hz @ 4Ω) 0.01%
- S/N Ratio (A weighted @ 1V) 103 dB
- Damping factor (100Hz @ 4Ω) 120
- Size W x D x H mm (in.) 315 x 190 x 50 (12.40 x 7.48 x 1.97)
- The extruded aluminum heatsink provides high efficiency thermal performance; using the top side of the heatsink to effectively dissipate the heat generated by the electronic components. The internal temperature remains constant at all power levels.
- Large array of filters customized for each model, to achieve maximum versatility: Lo-Pass, Hi-Pass, Band-Pass, Full Range, Subsonic, Bass Boost, Phase and Mono. Filtered pre-amplified outputs along with multiple adjustments are featured on the HCP 1D, offering the user endless connection possibilities with any source.
- Special balanced input circuitry rejects electro-magnetic disturbances present on the Pre-amplified or Speaker level inputs. Power supply stage features a multiple winding transformer and Low-ESR 105°C capacitors, selected to ensure high efficiency and current capability.
- Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function, automatically turns the amplifier on and off with the OEM radio; eliminates the need for a remote signal from the source when using the Speaker-In. This function can also be disabled.