Hertz HCP 4D – Hertz High Compact Power 4-Channel 1160W Car Audio Amplifier
Hertz HCP 4D is a D Class amplifier, able to offer up to 1160W (RMS); it is the ideal choice for those who want high power levels in complex systems. Extremely versatile, complete in its functions, provided with Speaker-In and RCA-In inputs to work with any head units, it has been designed to work also in mono (selectable mode), for a three-channel system with sub and front, or a powerful two-channels system.
All the Hertz Compact Power amplifiers are assembled with high-quality components and feature a complete and by-passable crossover system. The dissipation system is optimized with the heat being transferred to the heat sink and then dissipated through the sides of the amplifier.
Using the HRC accessory (Hertz Remote Control), HCP 4D offers the ability to remote control the subwoofer volume with extreme preciseness.
- Channel mode 4 – 3 – 2
- Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC
- 4 Ch: 85 W x 4 (4 Ω)
- 4 Ch: 145 W x 4 (2 Ω)
- 3 Ch: 85 W x 2 (4 Ω) + 290 W x 1 (4 Ω)
- 3 Ch: 145 W x 2 (2 Ω) + 290 W x 1 (4 Ω)
- 2 Ch: 290 W x 2 (4 Ω)
- Filters(Bypass)(Hi-Pass A/B: 50 ÷ 3.2k Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.)(Lo-Pass A/B: 50 ÷ 3.2k Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.)
- Distortion – THD (100Hz @ 4Ω) 0.02%
- S/N Ratio (A weighted @ 1V) 100 dB
- Damping factor (100Hz @ 4Ω) 200
- Size W x D x H mm (in.) 215 x 190 x 50 (8.46 x 7.48 x 1.97)
- The extruded aluminum heatsink provides high efficiency thermal performance; using the top side of the heatsink to effectively dissipate the heat generated by the electronic components. The internal temperature remains constant at all power levels.
- Large array of filters customized for each model, to achieve maximum versatility: Lo-Pass, Hi-Pass, Band-Pass, Full Range, Subsonic, Bass Boost, Phase and Mono. Filtered pre-amplified outputs along with multiple adjustments are featured on the HCP 1D, offering the user endless connection possibilities with any source.
- Special balanced input circuitry rejects electro-magnetic disturbances present on the Pre-amplified or Speaker level inputs. Power supply stage features a multiple winding transformer and Low-ESR 105°C capacitors, selected to ensure high efficiency and current capability.
- Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function, automatically turns the amplifier on and off with the OEM radio; eliminates the need for a remote signal from the source when using the Speaker-In. This function can also be disabled.