Hertz HCP 5D – Hertz High Compact 750W Power 5-Channel Car Audio Amplifier
Hertz HCP 5D is a complete front+rear+sub amplifier with five extremely powerful D Class channels. It is provided with an array of inputs for an integral configuration with any head units. HCP 5D is suitable to work in a five-channel mode, with the subwoofer, and three channels, with a front+sub system, using the front and rear filters it is provided with. A Bass Boost and a Subsonic filter add to the HCP 5D filter section.
All the Hertz Compact Power amplifiers are assembled with high-quality components and feature a complete and by-passable crossover system. The dissipation system is optimized with the heat being transferred to the heat sink and then dissipated through the sides of the amplifier. Using the HRC accessory (Hertz Remote Control), HCP 5D offers the ability to remote control the subwoofer volume with extreme preciseness.
- Channel mode 5 – 3
- Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC
- 5 Ch 65 W x 4 + 200 W x 1 (4Ω)
- 5 Ch 105 W x 4 + 330 W x 1 (2Ω)
- 3 Ch 210 W x 2 (4Ω) + 200 W x 1 (4Ω)
- 3 Ch 210 W x 2 (4 Ω) + 330 W x 1 (2 Ω)
- Filters (Bypass A Ch: 50 ÷ 5 kHz @ 12 dB/Oct. B Ch: 50 ÷ 500 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.)(Hi-Pass C Ch: 50 ÷ 500 Hz @ 24 dB/Oct.)(Lo-Pass A Ch: 50 ÷ 500 Hz(Hi) @ 12 dB/Oct. B Ch: 50 ÷ 5 kHz(Lo) @ 12 dB/Oct.)(Subsonic 25 Hz @ 24 dB/Oct.)
- Distortion – THD (100Hz @ 4Ω) 0.02%
- S/N Ratio (A weighted @ 1V) 100
- Damping factor (100Hz @ 4Ω) A & B Ch 100 C Ch 250
- Size W x D x H mm (in.) 345 x 190 x 50 (13.58 x 7.48 x 1.97)
- The extruded aluminum heatsink provides high efficiency thermal performance; using the top side of the heatsink to effectively dissipate the heat generated by the electronic components. The internal temperature remains constant at all power levels.
- Large array of filters customized for each model, to achieve maximum versatility: Lo-Pass, Hi-Pass, Band-Pass, Full Range, Subsonic, Bass Boost, Phase and Mono. Filtered pre-amplified outputs along with multiple adjustments are featured on the HCP 1D, offering the user endless connection possibilities with any source.
- Special balanced input circuitry rejects electro-magnetic disturbances present on the Pre-amplified or Speaker level inputs. Power supply stage features a multiple winding transformer and Low-ESR 105°C capacitors, selected to ensure high efficiency and current capability.
- Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function, automatically turns the amplifier on and off with the OEM radio; eliminates the need for a remote signal from the source when using the Speaker-In. This function can also be disabled.
Bass Remote (Optional)