Hertz HDP5 – Hertz High Digital Power Full Range D-Class Five Channel Amplifier
The Hertz HDP5 is a D-Class five-channel car audio amplifiers suitable for complex installations, able to offer up to 950W total. The built-in crossovers are settable as Full Range and Hi-Pass at 12dB/Oct. or Hi-Pass + Band-Pass and Lo-Pass at 24dB/Oct. The extremely flexible crossover section allows the use of HDP 5 in multiple installations with excellent acoustic results.
Maximum versatility also in connections: HDP 5 features the HDP IN system which, through the Speaker In and RCA inputs, provides the ability to interface with any OEM and aftermarket source. The power stage features a double power supply to ensure energy flows steadily.
The double-extrusion heat sink and the Hertz logo, which is back lit and can be rotated, allow especially sophisticated installations.
Channel mode 5-3
Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC
- 5 Ch 70 W x 4 + 380 W x 1 (4Ω)
- 5 Ch 100 W x 4 + 550 W x 1 (2Ω)
- 3 Ch 200 W x 2 (4Ω) + 380 W x 1 (4Ω)
- 3 Ch 200 W x 2 (4Ω) + 550 W x 1 (2Ω)
- Hi-Pass 40 ÷ 150 Hz (HI) 80 ÷ 3.3K Hz (LO) @ 12 dB/Oct
- Lo-Pass 40 ÷ 150 Hz @ 24 dB/Oct.
- Band-Pass 40 ÷ 150 Hz (HI) 80 ÷ 3.3K Hz (LO) @ 12 dB/Oct
- Distortion – THD (100Hz @ 4Ω) 0.08 %
- S/N Ratio (A weighted @ 1V) A & B Ch – 100 dB / C Ch – 106 dB
- Damping factor (100Hz @ 4Ω) A & B Ch – 50 / C Ch – 100
- Size W x D x H mm (in.) 171 x 344 x 46,.70 (6.73 x 13.54 x 1.83)
Monitoring LEDS – 4 LEDs monitor amplifier status and communicate with the user in real time. This system, while allowing the amplifier to operate, also identifies installation faults and leads to eliminate them.
HDP Electronics – Power supply stage featuring toroidal transformers with multi-layered windings, powerful T220-5pin with dual inside device Mosfets.
Adavanced Heatsink – The heatsink boasts extremely efficient thermal conductivity, combined with exclusive cosmetics: scratch-resistant finish, end caps shaped for easy handling, control panel accessible from the top as well as a featured back lit Hertz logo which can also be rotated.
HDP IN & ART(TM) – HDP IN system provides to interface with any OEM (through the Speaker In) and aftermarket (through the RCA In) sources. Using Speaker In inputs, the ART (Automatic Remote Turn On-Off) function is available; the user can also switch it off.