Hertz Marine HCP 4M – Marine 4 Channel Amplifier
The Hertz Marine HCP 4M four channel marine amplifier features a compact design ready to face any open water environment, providing tons of clean power. HCP Marine amplifiers heat sink has been crafted from extruded aluminium, a material unmatched for lightness, robustness and heat dissipation. To keep size to a minimum, the power transistors are placed between the PCB and the top side of the heat sink where heat is gathered. Built up heat is then directed to the special dissipation “wings” along the side of the amplifier.
Both Pre-In and Speaker-In inputs feature a special balanced circuitry, ensuring high rejection against electro-magnetic interference for noise-free results. The HCP M amplifiers crossover section ensure extreme flexibility: fully adjustable Lo-pass, Hi-pass filters with 12 dB/Oct. and 24 dB/Oct. slopes according to the amplifier model; Bass Boost is also available to enhance low frequencies. The HCP 4M four channel model features also an extended frequency range filter, which can be used when designing active 2-way speaker systems.
- Channel mode 4 – 3 – 2
- Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4V DC
- 4 Ch: 65 W x 4 (4 Ω)
- 4 Ch: 95 W x 4 (2 Ω)
- 3 Ch: 65 W x 2 (4 Ω) + 190 W x 1 (4 Ω)
- 3 Ch: 95 W x 2 (2 Ω) + 190 W x 1 (4 Ω)
- 2 Ch: 190 W x 2 (4 Ω)
- Filters (Bypass) (Hi-Pass A/B: 80 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.) (Lo-Pass A/B: 50 ÷ 500 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.)
- Distortion – THD (100Hz @ 4Ω) 0.01%
- S/N Ratio (A weighted @ 1V) 103 dB
- Damping factor (100Hz @ 4Ω) 120
- Size W x D x H mm (in.) 315 x 190 x 50 (12.40 x 7.48 x 1.97)
- Nature Proof – Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, high/low temperature, thermal shock, dust).
- Versatile – Complete and versatile filter section.
- Bridge Operation Mode – Bridge operation mode to drive a subwoofer or to create a powerful dual-mono system.
- Bass Boost – Bass Boost adjustable via selector, for more punch from speakers.
Find out more about us here – Studio Incar