Laser Track Flare Base – Speed Gun Jammer
Using leading-edge infra red laser technology the Laser Track Flare Base offers robust remote control works automatically when required to open and close security gates, garage doors and operate outdoor security lights ensuring a safe, convenient and comfortable end to your drive.
This multi-functional remote control combined with the most advanced laser speed trap protection-technology, which offers you, as a user, many advantages. As a remote control the LaserTrack Flare is allowed to be used anywhere in the world, whereas in countries where the laser speed trap protection is not permitted, you can easily switch it off via our web application. This way there can be no misunderstanding about the way you use your LaserTrack Flare.
- As a remote control only: legal worldwide
- As a remote control in combination with laser detection: legal worldwide
- As a remote control in combination with laser protection: consult your national legislation*
The most important distinctive advantages of LaserTrack Flare
- Proven reliability
the unique all-in-one LaserTrack Flare system has been extensively tested during numerous road tests. Obviously the product complies with the highest European directives and legal requirements in the field of safety, sustainability and quality.
- Virtually invisible mounting of the front- and rear transponders
The exceptionally compact front transponder can be mounted virtually invisibly in your vehicle’s grille by a specialist, regardless whether you need one or two or perhaps even three. With the patented design for the rear transponder, we even introduce world-class news! Never before did a manufacturer of similar equipment succeed in integrating a transponder in the licence plate-frame. An absolute must for anyone who doesn’t want to violate his vehicle’s design! The rear transponder is delivered, completely installed, in the licence plate-frame.
- Inconspicuous mounting of the display in your vehicle interior
The minimal display of LaserTrack Flare, again the smallest of its kind by far, ensures timely audible and visual alerts in your car and is designed neutrally, yet stylishly. Optionally the display can be positioned completely out of sight inside an existing space in the dasboard.
- Easy to install
The LaserTrack Flare transponders make use of a network-protocol and are interconnected. As such they are really easy to install by one of the specialised LaserTrack Flare-dealers. This saves a significant amount of time and costs.
Other distinctive advantages of LaserTrack Flare
- The smallest, fastest and most robust transponders in the world. Each transponder has its own 32bit 180MHz processor for unrivalled performance.
- Highly sophisticated lens systems with IR pass filters, developed in collaboration with leading optical specialists. In combination with special internal reflectors, these lens systems guarantee maximum light amplification and an optimal aperture angle for the receiver of the transponder.
- The transponder casings were made by use of a thermal casting process which, for instance, ensures complete waterproofing and vibration resistance under the most extreme circumstances.
- Easily updateable via the web application by use of the SD card.
- Different system settings can be selected by the user via our web application.
Comparison of the size of different laser systems
LaserTrack Flare is the most innovative remote control and the most powerful laser-protection ever. In addition, LaserTrack Flare is substantially smaller than any existing systems and can be installed simple, reliable and virtually invisible in every car.