Stand Alone Processor
- The Digital Signal Processor with 6 inputs and 8 outputs.
- Sample rate 48KHz / 24bit.
- Highest resolution, e.g. time delay in 0,02 msec/step
- All settings in real-time
- USB and optional BT adapter (MOS-BTM), for adjusting by PC, Android and BlackBerry (*) smart phone apps
- Low-Level or High-Level input with auto-sense (only by High-Level)
- Aux input with auto-sense for stereo signal
- Hands-free and mobile navigation Mode
- 4 presets
- Mixer matrix to realize all possible mixtures and couple input and output channels as desired
- Intuitive User Interface and video tutorials to avoid an instruction book.
- Operating also without mouse, only with keys for an easy adjusting in the car
- DSP Technology made by cooperation MOSCONI-GLADEN
- Input Mode: Low Level (LL) / High Level (HL)
- Input Impedance: > 10Kohm (LL) / 47ohm (HL)
- Input Sensitivity: 2Vrms ÷ 8Vrms (LL) / 5Vrms ÷ 20Vrms (HL)
- Input Voltage Regulation: -12dB ÷ 0dB
- Max Output Signal: 8Vrms
- Output Impedance: 50 ohm
- THD Distortion: <0.003% @ 1Vrms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ÷ 20KHz (within -0.1dB)
- Channel Seperation: >75dB (@ 1KHz)
- Supply Voltage: 11V ÷ 15V
- Current Consumption: 0.5A @ 12V
- Ground Isolation vs Car Body: 1Kohm
- Autosense: BTL or SE (HL only)
- Remote Output: 130mA max.
- Communication Peripherals: on-board USB, Bluetooth socket, Remote controller
- Size: 150 x 125 x 40 mm (including fixing feet)
Download software and try it offline
External display/controller for presets and main controls
(*) Compatible with all of the new BlackBerry 10 devices, Z10, Q10, and Q5.
Please note: that the BlackBerry 10 application is developed by a 3rd party developer not affiliated to Mosconi. For support, feature requests, updates, or other questions please contact the developer directly via BlackBerry World.