Update 2, project 500

posted in: Uncategorized | 139

Today saw some 50mm kicked baffles mounted in the front door’s, sealed with deadening on both skins.

DSC_2428

Lighting was installed inside the door to take advantage of the see through pole peice of the thesis sax mid… A plexi ring was machined (i’ll blog about this at a later date) to flush the mounting ring of the speaker against the door card, its piano black to match the rest of the cars trim.

Heres a “first fix” picture, theres still loads of work in the door’s –

DSC_2435 Also had a play around with tweeter location for the pillar builds, i’ve decided these will be the last thing i build as i wouldn’t mind listening to the car with them in various position either on or off axis. A few sets of rings and grill sections were machined to house the thesis violino tweeters. DSC_2444 DSC_2447

Things a a bit further along than this, i didnt take any shots of the rear door panels/custom rooflining and pillars etc but i’ll grab some and do another update tomorrow.

Cheers for looking!

Shakey